FSE Online Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and to observing and complying with the rules set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This policy, in combination with our Terms and Conditions and other applicable policy documents, sets out the basis on which any personal data collected from you will be processed, used and stored.
Information we collect about you
We may collect information about you and / or your visits to our website in the following ways:
- Information that you provide to us when completing forms on our website
- Records of correspondence if you contact us
- Survey data that you might volunteer to us on request
We may also collect technical and statistical information relating to your visit or visits to our site for statistical purposes, including the following:
- Traffic data
- Locational information
- IP address
- Operating system and browser type
This statistical information is used to acquire aggregated information. It does not provide any personal information relating to individuals.
Storing your personal data
Data is stored in accordance with the security requirements of the GDPR. Personal information provided by way of our online contact forms is not stored in any database other than our Outlook email servers.
Using your personal data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To help us deliver content from our site in the most effective format for you and your chosen platform.
- To provide you with any information, products or services that you have requested from us, or that we feel may be of interest to you, provided you have provided specific consent for us to contact you in this way.
- To meet the requirements of obligations of any contract or agreement entered into between us.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes to which you have specifically agreed. In accordance with the GDPR, you have the right to opt in to having your personal data used and processed for marketing purposes, and we will only use your data for this purpose with your express approval.
Disclosure of your personal data
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If FSE Online Ltd sells or buys any business or assets, in which case your personal data may be disclosed to the prospective buyer or seller.
- If FSE Online Ltd is acquired by a third party, under which circumstances personal client data it holds will be considered a transferred asset.
- If FSE is required by legal obligation to disclose or share your personal information. This includes the disclosure of information to other companies and organisations for purposes of fraud protection and the reduction of credit risk.
FSE Online Ltd works with a number of third parties, each of which is either GDPR compliant or is working towards GDPR compliance in advance of the 24 May 2018 deadline. These partners, along with links to their policies and commitment statements on GDPR compliance are listed below:
- Microsoft Outlook Email Server: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/TrustCenter/Privacy/gdpr/default.aspx
- Quickbooks Accountancy Software: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/uk/gdpr/
- Dropbox File Storage: https://blogs.dropbox.com/business/2018/02/gdpr-privacy-data-protection-whitepaper/
- Google Cloud / Drive: https://cloud.google.com/security/gdpr/
- Insightly CRM: https://support.insight.ly/hc/en-us/community/posts/360001626293-Insightly-s-GDPR-readiness
- Clook Web Hosting: https://www.clook.net/blog/gdpr-commitment-statement/
- Heart Web Hosting: https://www.heartinternet.uk/blog/a-guide-to-gdpr-and-what-to-do-to-prepare/
- Google Business Products (Analytics, Search Console, Gmail, Drive, AdWords, Calendar): https://privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance/
Access to information
The GDPR provides you with the right to access the personal information that we hold about you. FSE Online Ltd reserves the right to subject any access request to a reasonable fee in order to meet the administrative costs of providing you with the information.